If we don’t end up hosting an apprenticeship in your city, we’ll issue a full refund of your $100.
If our classes meet a minimum number of students, we’ll contact you for the remainder of your ticket price.
“If you’re thinking about opening a float tank center you must absolutely invest the time and money to attend a Float Apprenticeship.”
– Carlos Casias | Float Los Alamos
Three 8-Hour Days of Training
- Discover current best practices in float center construction
- See real world startup costs, from waterproofing to brochure printing
- Look at predicted yearly revenue and expenses, based on real world numbers
- Become educated about float tank maintenance and support
- Plan marketing campaigns and brand design for your center
- Learn about research, regulations, and how to work with Health Departments
- Receive knowledge and tips from experienced industry professionals